Yamada 100385 Diaphragm Pump with Poly Body
This Yamada diaphragm pump with a Poly Body boasts 15.0 GPM performance at 100 PSI. Its air-drive system allows freedom from electrical hazards or explosion-proof motor requirements. All Yamada pumps are designed without rotating parts, they can also handle abrasive liquids such as ceramic slip, sand slurry, or enamel frit without damage.
- Environmentally-friendly non-lube air valve
- Automatic Start/Stop
- Infinitely variable flow control regulated by opening or closing discharge side valve and/or fluctuating air supply
- Non-stalling air valve -- positive switching every stroke and won’t ice up
- Outside accessible air valve -- easy inspection and maintenance
- Bolted flange connections -- leak-free and easy maintenance
- Built-in abrasion- and chemical-resistance
- Virgin diaphragm materials last twice as long as other pumps
- Maximum Flow at 100 PSI: 15.0 GPM
- Pump Body: Poly
- Air Exhaust with B-I Muffled: 3/8" FPT
- Air Inlet with Ball Valve: 1/4" FPT
- Intake and Discharge: 1/2" FPT
- Max Solid: 1/32"