V-Jet 65-Degree Nozzle 1/4" (Size 60)
- Buy 10 for $6.95 each and save 13%
- Buy 100 for $6.45 each and save 19%
Typical applications of a V-Jet Nozzle include descaling steel, metal cleaning and processing industrial washing machines, sand, coal, gravel and dish washing. asphalt spraying etc., wherever a flat hard hitting spray pattern is required.
To ensure you choose the proper nozzle size for your application, please click this Nozzle Sizing Chart link and follow these steps:
- Find Your Nozzle Pressure (PSI) in the yellow shaded area
- Find your Gallons Per Minute (GPM) in the blue shaded area
- In the blue square that your PSI and GPM intersect, follow it to the far left Nozzle Size green-shaded area
- This will be the Nozzle Side you need
For example: If your Nozzle PSI is 4,000 and your GPM Is 3.5, your Nozzle Size would be 3.5
Please Note: If you do not already have a 1/4" Quick Disconnect Male or Female Coupler, you will need to order one with this Nozzle.