Steel Eagle Eliminator Waste Oil Heater
Easy to use, Clean Burning, and inexpensive to Own and Operate, the Eliminator Waste Oil Heater is an EPA approved method of disposing of your waste oil. It conforms to UL Standard 296 and CAN/CSA B140.3.
- Easy to Use & Easy to Clean - The Eliminator features a hinged chamber door that allows for easy removal of soot from the vaporizing pan
- Integrated circuit board makes operation simple. No adjusting pump speeds
- Factory wired thermostat makes for easy installation. Plug into 115V outlet and install vent piping
- The control box hinges to allow for easy access to the stainless steel oil pump and screen filter
- Simple controls. Lights and Switches are easy to use and read
- Patented air wand assembly gives even air distribution within the heat chamber to provide for the clean burning of the waste oil
- Heat Output -- BTU's: 120,000
- Radiation Surface Area -- Square Inches: Over 1000
- Oil Consumption Rate: .8 U.S. Gallons per Hour
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15 U.S. Gallons
- Power Source -- Voltage: 115 Volt AC
- Fuel Pump Motor: 3.8 Amps
- Dimensions: 42" H x 23" W x 30" L
- Weight: 330 lbs.
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 6" O.D.
- Thermostat: Remote
- Daily Service Time Required: 3-5 Minutes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Heat Chamber Warranty: 5 Years