The Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash Machine is built to remove mold, bacteria, mildew, moss, fungus and algae from soft surfaces like stucco, asphalt shingle roofs, vinyl siding, wood fences and decks. All Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash Systems are assembled and tested in the USA.
A Comet pump is the heart of the Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash System. The Comet pump is a corrosion resistant three diaphragm pump with plastic heads and plastic manifolds.
- Max. Flow: 9.6 GPM (36.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 145 PSI (10 BAR)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft: 30 mm solid keyed shaft Polypropylene materials
- Three semi-hydraulic sodium hypochlorite resistent diaphragms
- 316 stainless steel check valves
- Can be run dry
The Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash System is driven by a Honda GX 200 engine. This extremely quiet engine features a forged steel ball bering supported crankshaft and rigid crankcase. The low vibration precision engineered camshaft offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. Dual oil drains, dual element air filter, and easily accessible spark plug make maintenance hassle free. It is low emission CARB compliant and EPA certified.
- Engine Type Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke 68 X 54 mm
- Displacement 196 cm3
- Net Power Output* 5.5 HP (4.1 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque 9.1 lb-ft (12.4 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- Oil Capacity 0.63 US qt (0.6l)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.3 U.S. qts (3.1 liters)
- Fuel Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- 230Lbs, 45"Tall x 22" L 18"W
The Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash System is supported and protected by a high strength rust resistant aluminum frame that comes ready for mounting.
A stainless steel hose reel rests on top of the Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash System. The durable “u” shaped 304 stainless steel frame (45" Tall x17" Wide) and PVC drum make it a perfect choice for sodium hypochlorite application. An adjustable tension brake keeps the hose reel from slipping while in use and locked during transport.
The Delux® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash System comes with a 200-foot 1/2 inch industrial grade PVC hose. This hose is flexible enough to resist cracking due to weather abrasion, and also durable enough to resist kinking.
A chemical resistant trigger gun is attached to the end of the hose. The included trigger lock makes working for long periods much more comfortable. A 24 inch PVC wand keeps the spray away from your face for safer and more comfortable working.
A J-Rod quick connect 4 nozzle holder holds 4 of the most common nozzles used for soft washing. Just snap it into the quick coupler socket that is included on the end of the wand. Quickly switch between nozzles to cover more area in less time. Three steel nozzles are included 20º size 60 40º size 60 0º size 60
An Assassin Nozzle for shooting chemical mixes up to 2 stories is also included. This way you can keep working from the ground. No need to keep moving a ladder. Work faster and safer.
When added to a sodium hypochlorite based cleaning solution Fresh Wash augments cleaning results by:
- Allowing surface tension to be broken on the cleaning surface
- Allowing deeper penetration of sodium hypochlorite based cleaning products into stains
- Allowing bleaching reaction to happen at a lower overall bleach concentration
- Allowing cleaning products to dwell (hang) longer on horizontal surfaces
It also includes rinsing agents that help fight hard water spotting, and features a masking / cover scent
- Maximize detergent adhesion
Great Foaming action
- Slow drying
- Penetrate deeper
- Use less sodium hypochlorite per mix
- For roofs 2-3 oz per 5 gallons .For siding Mix 1-2 oz per 5 gallon , for a stronger mix of sodium hypochlorite mix 3 oz per 5 gallon
Sap-IT is non-hazardous and Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) stable. It will mix evenly without leaving a residue in your tank. Sap-IT is super concentrated so it will not dilute your mix.