Max-Quat 10% Sanitizer is designed for use in schools,hospitals,food processing plants, food service establishments, restaurants, and bars where sanitation is of prime importance. When used as directed, this product is an effective sanitizer at an active quaternary concentration of 200 ppm in public eating establishments against Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, yesenia enterocolitica, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhi, Shigella sonnei, Vibrio cholera, and many other types. Simply clean and rinse the area to be treated .
Mixing Directions for Sanitization
Direct application – Ready to apply
- 1 ounces to 2 gallons
- 2.5 ounces to 5 gallons
- 1 cup (8 ounces) to 16 gallons
- 4 1/8 cups (25 ounces) to 50 gallons
- 4 ½ cups (28 ounces) to 55 gallons
Down streaming with a power washer
- For use with a down stream injector at 20:1
Put 6 ¼ cups in a 5 gallon container of water. Fill the remaining 5 gallons container with water. This mix is ready to be applied with a downstream injector at a 20:1 ratio.
- For use with a down stream injector at 30:1
Put 9 ½ cups in a 5 gallon container of water. Fill the remaining 5 gallons container with water. This mix is ready to be applied with a downstream injector at a 30:1 ratio.
Lafferty Fogger Key Features
- Portable hose-end fogger makes it easy to fog hard-to-reach areas or where fixed location foggers are impractical
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator
- Atomizes chemical solutions using compressed air (3.7 CFM @ 80 PSI)
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals
- Projects small to medium sized particles up to 15'
- Precision metering tips allow the user to refine the particle size and project a lighter fog
- Lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Lid color options help identify equipment to enhance safety (blue standard - red, yellow, or green optional)
- Thumb gun
- Machined polypropylene fogger body
- Metering tip holder
- 10 color-coded precision metering tips
- 32 oz wide-mouth, polyethylene bottle