Maverick Soft Wash System with Stainless Steel Hose Reel
The Maverick Soft Wash System is professional grade soft wash machine for low pressure roof cleaning, and house washing. The high strength aluminum tube frame protects a Delux D7150 12v diaphragm pump, a Floject Accumulator, and a water tight battery box. A stainless steel hose reel sits on top of the frame with 200 feet of 1/2"ID Ag chemical resistant hose. The Maverick Soft Wash System is strong, efficient, and ready for work.
*Please take into account that there is build time required for this product.
The extremely capable Maverick Soft Wash System comes fully assembled and tested.
- The sturdy aluminum tube frame protects the pump and provides a stable base for securing the system to a trailer. The open design allows for plenty of airflow to prevent the pump from overheating.
- A 12 volt Delux D7150 chemical resistant diaphragm pump is at the heart of the Maverick Soft Wash System. It has a maximum flow rate of 7 gallons per minute at 100 PSI, and it can withstand liquids up to 140°F. It is capable of self priming at a range of up to 14 feet. The PVC exterior and PTFE diaphragm make it an excellent choice for applying sodium hypochlorite and other caustics.
- The water tight battery box is ready to accept a 12 volt deep cycle marine grade battery. (sold separately)
- A Flojet Accumulator Tank allows the Maverick Soft Wash System to maintain pressure without placing demand on the diaphragm pump. This reduces the number of times that the diaphragm pump must cycle, and creates a smooth quiet flow. The pump stays cool and uses less power from the battery. This leads to longer work periods and increases the lifespan of the pump.
- A stainless steel Hose reel sits on top of the Maverick Soft Wash System. The durable “u” shaped 304 stainless steel frame and PVC drum make it a perfect choice for sodium hypochlorite application. An adjustable tension brake keeps the hose reel from slipping while in use and locked during transport.
- A PVC purge valve is fixed to the line between the accumulator and the hose reel to relieve the pressure that can build up when the tank runs dry. Turn the valve to release the pressure from the system and drain the fluid back into the mix tank.
- The second valve allows the flow to be cut off to the hose reel and redirected to a mix tank. This makes it easy and fast to create chemical blends right at the jobsite.
- The Maverick Soft Wash System comes with a 200-foot industrial grade AG PVC Hose. This hose is flexible enough to resist cracking due to weather abrasion, and also durable enough to resist kinking.
- A JA-8000 chemical resistant trigger gun is attached to the end of the hose. The included trigger lock makes working for long periods much more comfortable.
- A 24 inch PVC wand keeps the spray away from your face for safer and more comfortable working.
- A J-Rod quick connect 4 nozzle holder holds 4 of the most common nozzles used for soft washing. Just snap it into the quick coupler socket that is included on the end of the wand. Quickly switch between nozzles to cover more area in less time.
- Three steel nozzles are included
- 20º size 60
- 40º size 60
- 0º size 60
- A #6 Assassin 2™ PVDF Nozzle for shooting chemical mixes up to 2 stories is also included. This way you can keep working from the ground. No need to keep moving a ladder. Work faster and safer.
- The intake hose snaps onto the included PVC pickup tube with a cam-lock fitting. This makes it easy to connect to any chemical mix tank when you reach the jobsite and then connect to a water tank for cleaning at the end of the day.
- Dimensions: 29 inches long X 20 inches wide X 40 inches tall
*Batteries and Charger Not Included
This machine requires a deep cycle marine grade battery. We recommend 2400 series 12 volt min 500 cranking amp marine grade Group 24 battery.The Maverick amp draw is from 11 to 15 Amps. You will also need a marine grade battery charger. The battery box interior measures 11 in. long X 7.5 in. wide X 7 in. tall.
Poor Build ComponentsRelay for Pump shut-off failed in "open" position. Had to intterupt job and find a relay, then the wires pulled out from relay receptacle. Thankfully a co-worker was familiar with this component and got me going. Then every time I turned the 3 way Ball valve the screw securing the handle would loosen up and handle would slip and not operate "ball" position. All this happened within 5 hours of use. The Reel, Hose are pretty good.
Soft wash maverick systemHey just wondering we have this unit but shooting two stories is not happening are we doing something wrong any information would be helpful thanks
The Sani Pack - Lafferty 633 Fogger & Max Quat 10% Sanitizer 5 GallonsSpecial Price $175.00 Regular Price $199.0012% Off