The FLOJET Accumulator Tank when used with a diaphragm pump,gives you the best of both worlds! High flow when you need it and the ability to restrict the flow for sensitive situations.
How does it work?
When the pump starts, liquid enters the reservoir compressing the bladder until the maximum pressure for the pressure switch is reached then the pump shuts off. When water is demanded, pressure in the air chamber forces liquid into the system. Pump stays off until the minimum pressure is reached on the switch. Then pump turns on, reducing cycling leading to longer switch and pump life.
- Internal Bladder
- Smoother and More Even Flow
- Quieter Water System
- Better Temperature Control
- Longer Pump Life
- Lower Battery Drain
- Simply Fitted to New or Existing Systems
- Compact Size
- Snap-in Port Fittings include both: 1/2" Barbed Hose Fittings and 1/2" Threaded Hose Fittings
- Tank: Hygienic, Light, Compact, Impact and Pressure Resistant Plastic Construction
- Capacity: 1 liter (33 fl oz) Max.
- Operating Pressure: Up to 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Pre-Charge Pressure: 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Air Valve: Standard Tire Valve
- Weight: 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 13-1/4" (337 mm) x 4-3/4" (119 mm)