Colt - Hand Carry Soft Wash System
High profit potential solution for low pressure cleaning. Soft washing is a revolutionary new way to clean moss, lichen, black streaks or stains on vinyl siding.
- 12 volt, 100 PSI, 5 GPM, 5 chamber, positive displacement, diaphragm pump with a maximum temperature of 140°F. Amp Draw from 8 to 13 Amps
- JA-8000 Soft Wash Gun
- 1/2’”x 24” PVC Wand
- ¼” stainless steel quick coupler socket
- 4 ¼” stainless steel quick coupler plugs
- Four V-Jet Nozzles 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º
- 162 feet of 5/8” poly braid hose
- 50 mesh filter screen to protect the pump from forien contaminates
- Weighs aproximately 45 lbs.
- Shoots about 15-20 feet
*Batteries and Charger Not Included
This machine requires a deep cycle marine grade battery. We recommend 2400 series 12 volt min 500 cranking amp marine grade battery. You will also need a marine grade battery charger. The battery box interior measures 11 in. long X 7.5 in. wide X 7 in. tall.