The Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash Skid is built to remove mold, bacteria, mildew, moss, fungus and algae from soft surfaces like stucco, asphalt shingle roofs, vinyl siding, wood fences and decks.
The Comet pump is a corrosion resistant three diaphragm pump with plastic heads and plastic manifolds.
- Max. Flow: 9.6 GPM (36.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 145 PSI (10 BAR)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft: 30 mm solid keyed shaft Polypropylene materials
- Three semi-hydraulic sodium hypochlorite resistent diaphragms
- 316 stainless steel check valves
- Can be run dry
This extremely quiet Honda GX 200 engine features a forged steel ball bering supported crankshaft and rigid crankcase. The low vibration precision engineered camshaft offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. Dual oil drains, dual element air filter, and easily accessible spark plug make maintenance hassle free. It is low emission CARB compliant and EPA certified.
- Engine Type Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke 68 X 54 mm
- Displacement 196 cm3
- Net Power Output* 5.5 HP (4.1 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque 9.1 lb-ft (12.4 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- Oil Capacity 0.63 US qt (0.6l)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.3 U.S. qts (3.1 liters)
- Fuel Unleaded 86 octane or higher
This soft wash machine does not include a wand, gun, hosereel, hose, battery, or nozzle. If you are interested in a complete system, we recomend the DELUX® STALLION GAS POWERED SOFT WASH SYSTEM WITH TITAN HOSE REEL