Rust Remover Plus™ is a perfect choice for removing tough rust stains on concrete exposed aggregate, stone, brick, and many other surfaces. Just spray it onto a dry surface with a pump up garden or chemical sprayer and watch the rust stains disappear. After a a 5 to 10 minute dwell time, you can pressure wash the area with a 40 degree tip. Rust Remover Plus™ will brighten the concrete as it dries.
Mixing: Rust Remover Plus™ is a concentrated rust stain remover. It can be applied directly, or diluted with water up to a 1:5 mixture. The exact dilution ratio will depend on the severity of the rust stain.
- Additional Information
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Related Blog Posts
- Mobile Power Pressure Washing Procedures and Chemical Usage Guide
- Chemical Application
- How to Get Started in the Rust Removal Business with Rust Remover Plus™
- Save Time and Money with Concentrated Chemicals
- Downstream Chemical Injector vs X-Jet and the X-Jet M5
- How to Find the Right Chemical for a Pressure Washing Job