This comprehensive training manual is written for cleaners of every level of experience and is an excellent training tool for employers!
- Learn how to make serious money in this ever expanding field
- Step-by-step instructions on all aspects of cleaning kitchen exhaust systems
- Instructions on how to recognize potential difficult systems and how to deal with them
- Gain important knowledge to satisfy the NFPA 96 Standards
- Learn how to make extra income doing simple quick add-on services for your customers
This manual also contains an extensive list of resources to help you find the right equipment suppliers and valuable Workers Compensation Board safety information..
This manual is professionally printed and offered in a quality 55 mil poly three ring binder. This loose leaf format enables the reader to maintain other related documents and information in one convenient place.