A low entry cost - high profit potential solution for low pressure cleaning. Soft washing is a revolutionary new way to clean moss, lichen, black streaks or stains on roofs. Regular power washing equipment can destroy shingles and void warranties.
- 12 volt, 7 GPM, 100 PSI, Delux diaphragm pump with a maximum temperature of 160 F. Amp Draw from 11 to 15 Amps.
- Cam locks for easy hose connections
- Water tight battery box to protect electrical components
- 10”x16” aircraft grade aluminum frame
- Pneumatic tires
- ½” x 24” PVC Wand
- Brass Nozzle
- ½” x 200’ Rubber Hose
- 12 foot Clear vinyl chemical pickup tube with a mesh filter screen.
- Weighs aproximately 65 lbs.
- Shoots about 30 feet stright up
*Batteries and Charger Not Included
This machine requires a deep cycle marine grade battery. We recommend 2400 series 12 volt min 500 cranking amp marine grade battery. You will also need a marine grade battery charger. The battery box interior measures 11 in. long X 7.5 in. wide X 7 in. tall.