Ideal for medium to heavy duty power washer and pressure washer general cleaning applications, the EZ Series 44 Triplex Plunger Pump with hollow shaft is flanged for direct coupling to gasoline engines (SAE J609B). The pump has a forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty. The flange is for mounting on engines up to 13 HP.
Need a "Ready to Go" Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself? Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive "Ready to Go" Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Solid ceramic plunger design
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty and 4:1 hydrostatic rating
- Standard SAE J609 Gasoline Mounting Flange For Up To 13 HP Engines
- Die-cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase
- Premium roller bearing
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Available in “L” left-handed versions
- Maximum Volume: 4.6 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 3ft. Water (2.6 in Hg)
- Plunger Bore: .591 in. / 15 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .433 in./11 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14.0 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2” - 14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8” - 19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0 in. / 25.4 mm
- Weight: 19.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.8" x 9.7" x 6.5"