Get trained and certified by the most experienced and longest running kitchen exhaust cleaning school in the world. *
You will gain valuable classroom and hands on experience cleaning, inspecting, and bidding kitchen grease exhaust systems. Use the latest and most effective equipment, tools and accessories available.
Learn how to:
- maintain your cleaning equipment to maximize its efficiency.
- install access panels, hinge kits and rooftop grease containment systems.
- successfully sell and market in this service field.
- build a solid working relationship with your local fire department and other inspectors.
- maintain accurate records that will help protect you from potential liability, while building an important database that will increase the value of your business.
- deal with wastewater issues and demonstrations as they relate to the Clean Water Act & the EPA.
This Course Includes:
- Five full days of hands on training and interactive instruction based on the NFPA-96 International Fire and OSHA Regulations.
- Phil Ackland Certification Testing
- One copy of the Phil Ackland Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning and Certification Manual
- One copy of the Phil Ackland Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems – Sales and Marketing Manual
- One Phil Ackland New Worker DVD
- One Phil Ackland Crew Leader DVD
- One copy of the NFPA #96 Standard
- Specially designed forms and documents to help get you started
The 5 day kitchen exhaust cleaning boot camp includes 5 nights hotel stay
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive
3150 Riverfront Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Classes are held at Courtyard by Marriott at 3150 Riverfront Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Transportation to job sites will be provided.
*We have been training successful kitchen exhaust cleaners since 1996